Unions are independent membership organizations and each has their own structure for addressing issues of human, women’s and civil rights. Many unions have an LGBT caucus and other committees to give space and support to underrepresented demographics within the workforce and the union. See the links below to learn who to contact within your union to participate in your caucus.
- American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) Pride
- American Federation of Teachers (AFT) LGBT Caucus
- California Faculty Association (CFA) LGBT Caucus
- CWA (Communications Workers of America) Power
- National Education Association (NEA) GLBT Caucus
- SEIU Lavender Caucus
- Teamsters LGBT Caucus
- UFCW OUTreach
Your union not listed? Need to update your caucus info? Contact us.